This section is for School Health Coordinator access only. If you would like to access this area, or if you have a technical support issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore the entire web site with this handy site map featuring direct links to content
- About the Consortium – our Vision, Mission and Organizational Structure
- Members and Support Jurisdictions – links to all our Provincial partners and support jurisdictions
- Our Canadian Stories – read about how people are promoting school health initiative across the country. You can submit your own for inclusion
- Contact Directory – connect with the Consortium and all of the Federal and Provincial school health coordinators from across the country
- Concepts – main page of the section with links to sub pages
- JCSH Strategic Directions 2020-2025 – read our full strategy paper that will guide the Consortium during its current 5 year mandate
- Comprehensive School Health – get your questions answered about comprehensive school health and access all the resources available in one location
- Resources – main page of the section with links to the sub pages
- JCSH Foundation Documents – read the documentation that guides JCSH through its mandate including our Annual Report, Agreement with Government and our Strategic Directions document.
- JCSH Core Resources – reports, toolkits, documents, videos, action guides and more are all available in the this section.
- JCSH Priorities – our strategy document lays out priority areas of focus for the current JCSH mandate. Read about those areas and access resources for each here.
- Evidence Links – Access Provincial, Federal and International links and resources
- Glossary of Terms – explore the language and use of the terms common to school health communication
- Site Map – quick links to all pages on the web site